There are two ways to enter
- Gold Champion entry
- General entry
Gold Champion (VIP) entry
This is the most powerful way to raise funds for us. Our Peter Mac Champions are VIP runners who commit to raising at least $1000.
As a Champ, you'll be invited on a tour of our research labs to see the life-saving work you’re helping make possible. You'll also get:
- FREE entry into Run Melbourne
- a free Peter Mac running shirt
- a VIP starting position
- your own fundraising coach
- a personalised fundraising medal.
2017 is going to be our biggest Run Melbourne ever.
There's no fundraising minimum for general entry, and all our runners get:
- a free Peter Mac running t-shirt when you raise your first $100
- fundraising tips and advice from our expert team
- fundraising email templates to help ask for donations.
Are you ready?
Sign up for Team Peter Mac now! We'll send you all the information you need to register for Run Melbourne and help with every step of your fundraising.
Step 1: Join Team Peter Mac
On my 30th birthday in 2015, I ran to raise money for Peter Mac, exactly 12 months after the completion of my treatment for Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
I can't think of a more fitting way to celebrate my continued good health than to go for a run – a very long run – and use the opportunity to raise funds for the hospital that's enabled me to meet that challenge.