Setting up an online fundraising page is a great way to fundraise for your event. It’s also really easy to do!
Your page will help you:
- make it easy for friends to donate (they can use a credit card, and will receive a receipt automatically)
- take donations from people you might not see while you’re fundraising
- take donations from people who don’t carry cash.
Setting up an online fundraising page is a step-by-step process that will take you about four minutes.
You can personalise your page with photos and messages about why you’re raising funds. Then, simply send the link to your page to friends, family and work colleagues.
Once your application to fundraise for Peter Mac has been approved, we will send you an authority to fundraise letter and a supporter logo. You will need to send any marketing materials to Peter Mac for approval prior to use.
Fundraising events like yours are critical in advancing the search for cancer cures.
While our internationally recognised cancer researchers have great success in securing competitive project grants, these grants rarely fund new innovative projects or the state-of-the-art technologies and resources needed to undertake these research projects. By donating to Peter Mac, you will help give some of the brightest minds in cancer research the specialised technologies they need to make important new discoveries.
Your fundraising will help our researchers make breakthroughs in:
- preventing cancers before they occur, so fewer people need face the words “You have cancer”
- detecting cancers at an early stage, so people with cancer have the best chance of cure
- treating cancers in ways that are more effective, and have fewer side-effects
- curing patients’ cancers so they can lead long and happy lives, free from cancer.
Thank you for helping save lives.
Fundraising in challenge events like fun runs and bike rides is a fantastic way to help fight cancer.
You’ll try something new, get fit, meet some fantastic people, and make a huge difference in funding cancer research. The funds you raise will help give people with cancer the best chance of a cure.
If you’re interested in fundraising through a challenge event that isn’t listed on our website, please email [email protected] so we can support your efforts!